cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CAN'T SELECT SEASONS OR EPISODES

Now call me dumb if you like  but while can't I select episode or season/series on the NOW tv web site having already seen Tin star season 1 and wanting to start at season 2  I resign up download the player about 3 different times went over to  my watch list but clicked on Tin Star and taken to a page that only shows me Tin Star 2 season 20 episodes and a button which allows me to start again at episode one Really! what the point of having a WATCHLIST when all you can access the first episode of the first season when I have already watched it, this seems a bit Dumb to me as I was able too only last time I sign up 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

Try scrolling down below what you can currently see.

It’s not obvious, but what you seek should be down there,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
RoyB
Legend

Try scrolling down below what you can currently see.

It’s not obvious, but what you seek should be down there,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

done that, It won't scroll down.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

all done now thanks 

RoyB
Legend

Great! What did you do to make it work, use the arrow keys?

There seem to be a couple of places on the PC app where this comes up, and one, a pop-up, was reported as vanishing if you scroll, but would work with the arrow keys.

But I have only found the other, non-pop-up version myself, so far...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ... bit late to the party, but yes I've just done this by using the keyboard arrows.  Jeez I REALLY wish NOW TV wasn't soooo clunky!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi could you please let me know how did you sort this issue? I am struggling with exact the same thing!

thanks

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You use the arrow keys on your keyboard - probably bottom right on it, a group of four with Up, Down, Left, Right keys.

But both you and @Anonymous User , if you have Windows 10, will likely do better with the Microsoft Store NowTV app than the browser-based app.

Type Microsoft Store into the white windows bottom left on your desktop, press Enter, select the Store, and start typing Now TV (with the space) until it comes up. Then install it.

It is a great deal less clunky than the browser/player combination.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

re this frustrating problem....I can only select an episode by going through every single episode , taking it to the end and then selecting the next. Its boring and frustrating and every other similar website has an episode selector which is obvious and easy to use.

The scroll down option is often simply not there...then what?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

See the posting above yours. It may not be obvious that you can scroll down, as there is nothing to indicate that you can, but arrow down on your keyboard will show that you actually can scroll down.

NowTV are apparently deprecating the Windows 10 App in the Microsoft Store, which I have been blithely recommending to all and sundry, in favour of the browser based option which, as you have found, is about as user-friendly as a cornered rat.

So I’m still recommending the App, until bits start dropping off it.....