cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buffering: 0% complete

hello,

sky sports channels do not buffer, stays at 0%, everything is okay on my side, sort it out asap

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Identical symptoms on window 7 using ms.explorer..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm suffering the same. Not impressed with NowTV at all - it's a shame this is what you get when you try and obtain content legally!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. It used to work (IE) but now just permanently says "buffering" (but does nothing). Have also downloaded the player now, but that also doesn't work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue.  

I have checked my connection speed - it's fine. 

The PC I'm using is sitting next to the router. 

Nobody else in the house is using the internet.

I've tried using the NowTV player through google chrome. It plays but the sound stutters so badly that the episode isn't watchable.

Using internet explorer which has worked in the past just sits with a message saying buffering 0% complete (it's been doing that for about 30 mins now). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same problem with buffering. Both on the sports live tv and the entertainment channels.

I am not sure why I bother paying for this garbage!!

Windows 7 so no chance of getting the app and being able to use the service I pay for!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Frustrated with your terrible service I keep getting0% buffering. why don't you just tell everyone that you cannot watch game of thrones on a Monday due to high demand.. perhaps recommend date that your service will be fixed to handle the number of customers.

It worked yesterday afternoon (not on chrome only on internet explorer)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me i have been using now tv all day and now its stuck at 0% buffering so theres gotta be a problem, ive checked twitter and facebook and no servive outage announcements

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Request to @NOWTV-Team Members,

Are you guys able to help out please?

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

To everyone affected by this current issue...

NOW TV have posted the following 'Service Status Announcement': Issue watching NOW TV 7/8/2017

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As the other thread was deleted with all the people complaining that the service doesn't work I thought I would start a new one!!

How long does it take to fix a problem and why would you delete a thread?!

Once this season of game of thrones is over my entertainment pass will be canceled along with the sports pass.

No compensation for paying customers when I could quite easily watch I want without paying for it!!!!!