cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buffering: 0% complete

hello,

sky sports channels do not buffer, stays at 0%, everything is okay on my side, sort it out asap

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, very annoying. And telling me I have too many devices when I have not changed anything! Come on Now TV - sort it out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too nothing on NowTV works at the moment. Using microsoft explorer because it does not work with Windows 10. Worked fine yesterday. Does nowtv work with firefox.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes, I have this same problem. Frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But at least NOWTV have sent me two emails congratulating me on my first use of the forum and awarding me a special first reply badge.

That totally makes up for everything. Thanks NOWTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"First Reply Badge" is such bulls**t, the most patronising waste of time and energy. Whoever thought it up is not the brightest. What we want is the service we've paid for, not meaningless emails congratulating us for having to use the forums in a desperate attempt to get our service sorted. Grrrrr.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too buffering 0% . watching on computer . status problem? .now tv says not . help me......now...........tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ugh same problem. Internet Explorer is stuck at 0% buffering. My NowTV white box says it has no network connection... Yet everything is connected, my speed test says I have 77Mbps download speed and everything else is working ok! Frustrating.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having the same problem, PC Windows 7. Internet Explorer. 

0% buffer on both my sky sports pass and my entertainment pass. Very unhappy missed the end of the cricket and can't watch game of thrones. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. I watched Episodes 1 to 3 fine - but Episode 4 won't play. Sits at 0% complete.

Perhaps something to do with the fact that my free trial period has just expired - and now they have taken my cash! Very irritated. Does anyone at NOW TV monitor this forum?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am having same problem myself in the last hour...using Dell laptop and windows 10 ...have tried several programs. Rebooted router, tried wireless and wired and no change

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, NOW TV, there is nothing wrong with these viewers' accounts. I have had no trouble in the past, but tonight, the system is just not buffering at all. Please repair this immediately!