cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buffering: 0% complete

hello,

sky sports channels do not buffer, stays at 0%, everything is okay on my side, sort it out asap

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just checked and as for GLB123 I have windows 10 not 7. No other internet or streaming problems other than now tv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just talked to NOW TV, get the app from th windows store and it works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones wont play buffering sits at 0%. my friend used a torrent hes wathing it already 😞

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • If you are using a wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection, have you selected your routers 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequency band/channel option?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im using a toshiba laptop with windows 7. ive tried connecting wireless and wired and both times its the same issue.

ive used the now TV check on the help centre and it said my connection was fine i can also stream video from othe sources. 

to fix the problem ive reset IE to default settings and signed back in to now tv. i can only see series 6 and 7 of game of thrones and none of the episodes ive tried will play.

would it be easier to cancel now tv and use another service to watch game of thrones. ive waited long enough to watch it so ive no patience for technical issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Game of thrones wont go past 0% buffering. Have logged out, reset browser and laptop.. still not working?!?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. I think it's on their end. I tried on Internet Explorer and on my NowTV box, no joy.

Desktop PC

Internet Explorer

Wired net connection

Download speed is 77Mb/s

Says 'Buffering 0%' for everything

White NOWTV box

Shows 'Not connected' and won't load anything

Power cycled my hub just incase, still nothing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been like this for at least an hour

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same.  Buffering all day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I have this same problem. Frustrating!