cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boost should work on PC.

It's frankly outrageous that Boost doesn't work on the PC app.  It's 2020 and we're getting 720/30fps, which is a joke.

What's worse is that the application process for taking out Boost doesn't ask you what device you'll be watching on, so you can take out Boost - paying £3 for it - and then immediately realise it doesn't work until you go and find the help article about which devices are supported.

Please address this, NOW TV!

• PC
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Oh I totally agree I am surprised PC/Mac and iOS/Android devices still don't support Boost they should of enabled a while back only other device left that will likely get support that's left is Apple TV. The older Roku devices and Chromecasts won't get the support ever and will probably get phased out in terms of support as years go on.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Guys

Reckon you should send your grievances direct to Now TV because they are unlikely to see them here, check out this email address: 

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob

WeWantBoost4PC
Advocate

Exactly this is an absoulte outrage and to think I was going to carry on my membership.. Oh well its time to switch to a better, more up to date service this one is stuck in the dark ages