cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blurred picture

Hi people, just registered with nowtv, almost constantly throughout every movie i watch, the picture goes blurred for about 5 seconds, can anybody tell me how to resolve this please, or what you may think the problem is?....thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sounds like poor broadband. What speed do you get?

Also, do you have several things connected to the Internet at the same time? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Kev,
thank you so much for the reply, the problem seems to have rectified
itself, no more blurring.

Have a great day!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

second time watching football last night and tonight the picture is very blurred Checked with our supplier for Broadband - everything ok - nothing else on 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting this all the time when watching live TV  it does not seem to happen when watching dramas which are stored content  Done many resets .. Anyone have a fix as ryder cup this weekend! Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all

blurred tv is becoming my nemesis. Was using a NOWTV box about a year old. We have two. Both of them suffer a blurred picture when watching NowTV after around 5 mins of viewing. I tried everything. Reset. Factory reset. Full reset. Nothing worked. My broadband is not the problem. I have speeds of 70. So, assuming it was the old boxes I went and bought a new NowTV stick. Annoyingly the problem is still there!!  Trying to watch sports live and picture blurs. But. Watch anything on an app and perfect picture. What the hell is going on NOWTV?  I’ve bought a new box.  Extended PPV packages. But I can’t watch!  Really annoying.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Join the list of people having same problem.....mine is on smart box and old black box.When i went on live chat i was given the normal 5h1te..... reset box/check internet/jump up & down/turn around etc to be told as smart box is less than 1 yr old it must be broken and to take back to tesco and refund/replace

Then when chat had ended informed via email that case was closed as it had been solved/sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

youre lucky you can watch on an app blurred free, mine does it on my laptop too. Stored content seems ok tho(mostly, i think) its live tv thats the issue, as you say stick or box. 

plus another really annoying fault is..... that i can log out of my laptop then turn on my telly, and it says im using too many devices! i have to wait fully 15 mins for the useless system to realise im not logged into too many devices!!!!