cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blurred picture on laptop

I am a new subscriber to Nowtv Sports. The app works perfect on the ipad but the image is blurred on the laptop (Windows). Any help to rectify the issue will be hugely appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you are on Windows 10, and using the browser/player combination still, try typing Microsoft Store in the little window bottom left on your Desktop, and then looking for Now TV ( include the space) in the Store.

Install that, and it should be greatly superior to the old way.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you are on Windows 10, and using the browser/player combination still, try typing Microsoft Store in the little window bottom left on your Desktop, and then looking for Now TV ( include the space) in the Store.

Install that, and it should be greatly superior to the old way.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It’s worked. That’s brilliant. Thank you so much. I can enjoy today’s game now if it doesn’t rain!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The windows store app never lets me log in, it does not function at all. Everywhere online I look and in the store reviews people have the same problem. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried looking for Now TV on the Microsoft store but I can’t find it! What’s the point of paying for the service if the picture keeps going blurry? Seems a lot of people have the same issue and no solution! Please help! Thanks 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

In the white box bottom left on the windows 10 desktop, type Microsoft Store and press Return.

When the App is loaded and opened, go top right to the Search box and type in Now.

You should see it appear, ready to install.

Don’t type NowT, or you will get nowt. But Now(space)TV works OK as a search string.

I’ve just installed this in my Windows 10 32-bit, running in a VMware VM, (I had it in my 64-bit native Windows 10 already) and it still works a treat.

Try it again, and please let us know how you get on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi , thank you will try this and let you know
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks I will try this and let you know 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Now TV does not show up on the Microsoft store for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

See my reply to your other post on this thread.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Blurried-picture-low-resolution/td-p/461539/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help