cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktsmom99
Mentor

Below deck sailing yacht unwatchable

I tried watching below deck sailing yacht but the quality is shocking. It keeps zooming in and is unwatchable. Why is this happening?

1 Solution
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

hi @ktsmom99 @Saint1976 @RoyB 

The fixed version is arrived back on platform now. 

Thank you

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Saint1976
Elite 3

@ktsmom99 we'll need a bit more information so that the enquiry can be directed to the content team.

Season number?

Episode/episodes number?

Time in the episode/episodes?

Get back with that and I'll tag the relevant person to look at it.

ktsmom99
Mentor

It's the whole series 1 episodes. I only tried ep1 & 2 and gave up. I have now started watching season 2 which is normal.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@ktsmom99 I've just checked the first 2 episodes of season 1 on 3 different devices (Android mobile, Roku Premiere and LG TV). Both episodes played without any issue as you can see from the images below when logged into the community.

Screenshot_20220420-131146.jpg

Screenshot_20220420-131209.jpg

Screenshot_20220420-131228.jpg

As you've tagged this 'Windows PC' does this happen with any other content?

@Izzie-T can you replicate this problem of zoomed in picture on a Windows PC?

ktsmom99
Mentor

I am using the Now Tv player on my PC. I am watching season 2 with no problems at all. I have just gone back to season 1 to check and it's still like it. I have taken some pictures of the screen but unable to upload them.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@ktsmom99 new users can't embed images into comments but they can be uploaded to a hosting site. Above the comment box where you're typing is a little symbol of a chain link. Click that and you can upload images.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Saint1976 @ktsmom99 @RoyB 

We have got this raised with Provider since Tuesday, awaiting for their reply. 

Will update when I got more news.

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @ktsmom99 @Saint1976 @RoyB 

Below Deck Sailing Yacht S1 ep1

This ep is now taking off the platform till new delivery fixed arrived.

Will update you when we can.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

hi @ktsmom99 @Saint1976 @RoyB 

The fixed version is arrived back on platform now. 

Thank you

RoyB
Legend

@ktsmom99 

Internet reception below decks on sailing yachts can be very patchy 😛

To keep viewing the Community in the previous chronological sequence, under ‘My Settings/Preferences/Preference Options, choose ‘Display’ and select Linear, then choose ‘Linear Layout’ and select Oldest First, and finally press Save. Many thanks to redchiz1 for this
Also please note that I am just a customer like you, and my advice may well be worth no more than exactly what you paid for it.