cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Below deck sailing yacht unwatchable

I tried watching below deck sailing yacht but the quality is shocking. It keeps zooming in and is unwatchable. Why is this happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

hi @Anonymous User @Saint1976 @RoyB 

The fixed version is arrived back on platform now. 

Thank you

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User we'll need a bit more information so that the enquiry can be directed to the content team.

Season number?

Episode/episodes number?

Time in the episode/episodes?

Get back with that and I'll tag the relevant person to look at it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's the whole series 1 episodes. I only tried ep1 & 2 and gave up. I have now started watching season 2 which is normal.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I've just checked the first 2 episodes of season 1 on 3 different devices (Android mobile, Roku Premiere and LG TV). Both episodes played without any issue as you can see from the images below when logged into the community.

Screenshot_20220420-131146.jpg

Screenshot_20220420-131209.jpg

Screenshot_20220420-131228.jpg

As you've tagged this 'Windows PC' does this happen with any other content?

@Izzie-T can you replicate this problem of zoomed in picture on a Windows PC?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using the Now Tv player on my PC. I am watching season 2 with no problems at all. I have just gone back to season 1 to check and it's still like it. I have taken some pictures of the screen but unable to upload them.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User new users can't embed images into comments but they can be uploaded to a hosting site. Above the comment box where you're typing is a little symbol of a chain link. Click that and you can upload images.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Saint1976 @Anonymous User @RoyB 

We have got this raised with Provider since Tuesday, awaiting for their reply. 

Will update when I got more news.

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @Saint1976 @RoyB 

Below Deck Sailing Yacht S1 ep1

This ep is now taking off the platform till new delivery fixed arrived.

Will update you when we can.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

hi @Anonymous User @Saint1976 @RoyB 

The fixed version is arrived back on platform now. 

Thank you

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Internet reception below decks on sailing yachts can be very patchy 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.