cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iHubbi
Scholar

Ads question

Dear Customers/Staff,

I'm thinking of coming back to NowTV and subscribing to their movies package with the boost add on.

Before I commit to the service I want to ask if I purchased the boost add on with the movie package will I see any form of ads including ads promoting NowTV.

If like last time I saw ads prior to the movie then I won't bother and just stick with the other services I use for movies but if there are zero ads then I would most likely rejoin the service.

Please can you let me know if there are any issues. Thanks in advance for your help.

Potential Customer 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@iHubbi with Boost membership, you may still see Now promos before the start of a film. They are very sporadic and not before every film.

I have only had 1 since the roll out but concede that I have sport, cinema, entertainment and boost membership which limits what they can nudge me to buy.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Saint1976
Elite 3

@iHubbi with Boost membership, you may still see Now promos before the start of a film. They are very sporadic and not before every film.

I have only had 1 since the roll out but concede that I have sport, cinema, entertainment and boost membership which limits what they can nudge me to buy.