cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
99davide
Advocate

Add support for Apple Silicon processors

It is amazing that support for M1 processors has not yet been added. The application is very slow to start and the fact that it has to run on Rosetta consumes a lot of battery.
I hope a version that supports new macs will come out soon

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@99davide 

Drop customer support an email using the address in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
_eMa_
Advocate

Update here ? 

99davide
Advocate

ANY UPDATE?????😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

99davide
Advocate

For those having the same problem, leave a thumbs up so they'll notice

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@99davide 

No they won’t. You have to report direct to NOW customer support.

Go onto live chat. Make sure to click “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Email address is in the below picture.

gavs82008_0-1675270402700.jpeg

99davide
Advocate

I already contacted them a thousand times last year and they kept saying they would forward the report to the development team. It's useless for you to tell me every time I report this problem.

RoyB
Legend

@99davide 

But you expect us, customers like you to a man/woman/prefer not to say, to be able to do anything about this?

Anyway, get in the queue behind me, who has been asking since 2017 for subtitle settings to be persistent, and behind the large group of people who have been asking even longer for profiles 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@99davide 

To follow up from @RoyB see this thread from 2018 when I first started asking for profiles. And guess what it still hasn’t happened ☹️

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Profiles-for-multiple-users/m-p/46954...