cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 players concurrent on 1 pc

Hi all,

How can i get 2 nowtv player windows open at the same time on the same pc. I have multiscreens and want to watch on 2 screens concurrently. The 2 concurrent device licence should allow this in T&C, but I'm not sure how to get a 2nd nowtv player client open at the same time.

TIA
Brian

• PC
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I don’t think it’s possible, you could have 1 on browser and one app but it looks like the browser isn’t supported anymore at least not on the latest update of windows 10 that I have, don’t know about older versions of Windows.  If I’m watching 2 things I stick one on my iPad.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I don’t think it’s possible, you could have 1 on browser and one app but it looks like the browser isn’t supported anymore at least not on the latest update of windows 10 that I have, don’t know about older versions of Windows.  If I’m watching 2 things I stick one on my iPad.

RoyB
Legend

Using the browser-based Player and the Store app together on Windows 10 is still possible:-

clipboard_image_0.jpeg

Here’s me doing it, except you will have to take my word for this being BLL in the big window from the browser, and THT in the little window from the native app, as NowTV cleverly blacks out the video (even if you pause it).

The only way this wouldn’t work any more would be if the separate browser Player was no longer available - I already had it - but I don’t think this is the case.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.