cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

lip sync and micro judder on fire stick 3

is eny one getting lip sync and micro judder with fire stick  3.

i have been getting this since there last update to now app 

12 REPLIES 12
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

Any chance of taking a look at this for @Anonymous User ?

@Anonymous User can I assume you’ve done a recent update to the Amazon fire stick system software?

As well as trying to delete and reinstall the app?

Also unplugging both the fire stick and your router for a few minutes?

Just want to make sure the standard troubleshooting is done so you can tell them for a fact it’s an issue with the app. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes done all that  tech team are looking into this for me have sent clips to them 

just to see if eny one has been getting this on there fire stick 

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 

Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

The fact it was a content issue on the post by @Anonymous User in relation to lip sync, that is why I tagged you in. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

thank you for helping out to confirm about the basic troubleshoot. we are unable to process any investigation as there is no actual content name/season number/eps number for us to work on the check.

can we please also confirm the below on top of the troubleshooting:

• reselect the content through channel path again, not from watchlist or continue to watch.

•    Content name
•    Season and Ep numbers
•    Live or OnDemand
•    If possible also timing of the problem happens in Ep
•    Device types
•    If stick or TV, also the TV model and brand
•    Area: UK or ROI
•    Image or video of problem if possible

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its on all content on now app on my 2 fire sticks 3 i gave all info to tech team 

Amiga1200
Scholar 2

I've been getting this on different devices. My Firestick 4k and my Chromecast both have this frame skipping. I've ended up using my YouView BT TV box for Now TV as a work around. I used to watch on my chromecast fine when I had the cinema pack and boost last year but the same equipment now gets this. 

I had the sports pack but without boost working smoothly on the Firestick for 6 months. When I cancelled that when the football season ended I added cinema with boost and its been like it ever since.  Prime, Disney and YouTube all play fine, its just NowTv.... or should that be Now. I'm guessing it's a refresh rate issue. All the other apps switch to the correct frame rate for the content but the Now app doesn't seem to do that. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes its only now app hope it can get fixed soon 

JonnyB147
Scholar

I have the fire tv cube and I’m also getting some kind of micro judder that is so annoying. I’ve disconnected my wifi. I’ve uninstalled the app and apart from an update on the app for fire tv then I’m at a loss on how to correct this. Please help.