Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Re: anybody else getting freezing of itv

@Daveyboy12345

Hi Davey

I'm guessing, that until you contacted ITV, they knew nothing about this problem, so all this time no one bothered to tell ITV about their faulty hub.

Anyway, have ITV said when they're likely to contact you about them fixing this problem?

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Daveyboy12345
Scholar

I've only just started using itv hub so noticed the problem straight away. When I did I looked on the internet to see if itv were having issues and that's when I stumbled upon this thread.

I messaged on here but also messaged itv at same time but awaiting response from them. Not sure if anyone else on here has contacted itv at all and if so what there responses were?
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - good work.  Do we have to reset or anything?

0 Thanks
Daveyboy12345
Scholar

Still no reply yet from itv. Has any one else contacted and if so had any responses?
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issues. Well surely someone at NowTv should be in talks with ITV to rectify this situation if they advertise the ITV catch up service on the NowTV box??? If not then they should be for the interest of their customers!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tweeted ITV hub many times in the past 6 months.
They say they are "working on it". I would say that is BS because I've never known an app update take so long.

It's a total shambles
0 Thanks
Daveyboy12345
Scholar

I had a email response from itv and they basically said same thing. They apologised for issues and said there tech team is working to resolve as quickly as possible.

I've not tried using for a few days but I'm guessing the issue is still there?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How is the "accpeted solution" a solution, it asks which box we have - it doesn't solve anything.

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unfortunately accepting a solution is done by the person opening the thread. The system keeps prompting acceptance of a solution which does mean some threads get an accepted solution before one has been found.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My black roku 3 keeps freezing, can't get passed the home page. Yes I have rebooted. Yes I have updated yes I have taken it out the wall, yes I've waited 1min before reconnecting. Yes I'm 😤 and about to through it in the bin. Please help.
0 Thanks