cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: anybody else getting freezing of itv

There doesn't seem to be anyone taking any notice that the customers are all having the same problems
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

As mentioned before,

NOW TV have no control over 'third-party' apps, such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, RedBull TV, YouTube etc. Their content, their delivery systems, their UI's and their distribution platforms are entirely controlled by the service provider.

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Do not listen to the so called experts saying it is the third party providers fault. Full testing has shown it to be a Nowtv issue interferring with the providers stream.

Best advice is to cancel your subscription recycle your NowTv boxes properly and move to another provider I have after finding out the root cause of the problem. To date NowTv refuse to acknowledge independt verified results showing it is their fault nobody elses.

Highlighted
Mentor

I had this too. It freezes, the sound carries on despite the frozen picture and then the image flashes past quickly to 'catch up'. Really annoying.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

ITV freezing'

My itv keeps freezing sound still plays! Doing it on both my boxes tried to reset it and box is updated! Paying for things you can't watch!!!!!!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The ITV hub does not work properly on my nowtv box either. The picture freezes several times in a few minutes, then it cuts off altogether. The ITV hub app is built in to my son's smart tv in the next room and works perfectly. Can't really see why this problem is marked as "SOLVED"

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Im having this problem too

I have no problems watching live TV on bbc iplayer but ITV always freezes and has done for weeks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Mine is exactly the same can't be wifi signal as it is telling me strength excellent, but so fed up with freezing issue I end up putting tv off, wish I'd ever bought now tv smart box now.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Re: anybody else getting freezing of itv hub

I have had problems for weeks.  I have tried the sugested delete of app and reinstalling .Reset the hub. Updated the hub.  Checked the speed, outreach has also been out to check the lines.  EE sent out there engineer.  Still having the same problem.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I have also had the same problem and have tried all the checks that have been sugested on this community board.  Please let me know if you have any luck my next step will be to get rid of the Now box and look for an alternative system.  I have had this now box for 12months and only had problems with this ITV app for the last month.  

0 Thanks