cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Youview Box issues with Now TV app

Hi there, I'm just wondering how do we report the issues with Now TV app on the youview boxes as it doesnt work correct and I'm having to use my old Now TV box. Can someone at Now TV advise or confirm that they are aware of the issues and its being worked on.

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is anyone else having an issue with watching anything from Sky Movies where you can't input the pin code using the remote? It doesn't recognise anything from the number keys so it thinks I'm putting the wrong code in every time. Very annoying.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Do you mean the parental pin code when attempting to watch a live NowTV movie ?

If so have you tried the default pin code number 1234 that is used on the Youview boxes ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps

So my Now TV pin code won't work on the Youview box, it has to be their default one? That is superb 😂 I'll give it a go tonight and update this tomorrow. Thanks for the tip 👍🏻

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try the default pin number 1234 first.

Then if that works go into the Youview box settings where you can change the pin number to the same number that you use on your NowTV account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Will do, thanks for the advice 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappsI tried your suggestion and it worked perfectly so thanks for the advice!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone had any luck resolving these issues. I created a similar thread here but no replies as yet:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Now-TV-Crashing-on-Youview-DTRT2100-since-upd...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have signed up and paid for Sky Sports package online. However it hasn’t registered on my Youview box, therefore I am unable to view it. I can view by going online on my iPad and using the app but I can’t record anything and I want it on my tv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you a BT TV customer and did you buy the Sports Pass through your BT TV Account ?

Or are your NowTV Passes paid directly to NowTV ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged on here, do you see the NowTV Sport Pass either Day, Week or Month (not Mobile Sports Pass).

What is the model number of your Youview box ?

Have you gone into the NowTV App on your Youview Box and under My Account section, signed in with the account details that you bought the Sports Pass on ?

If your Youview Box is compatible, there is no recording feature under the NowTV App, where BT TV customers with the relevant NowTV bolt on package can record live sports via the main BT TV television guide (not App).

NowTV customers who buy their passes directly from NowTV have no record facility at the moment on any devices (including Youview boxes).

If you are a BT TV customer, then you need to get in touch directly with BT or post on their BT TV Community Forum, where their Mods seems pretty good in helping with BT TV customers accounts from what i can see reading their Community Forum. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
Many thanks for contacting me.
I have a LG WebOS tv SK8000PLB
I have a Huawei Talktalk box dn372T.01.02.P.

I subscribed to NowTv last year and chose Sky sport which worked fine and enabled me to use the Talktalk guide to select and record.

When I Tried to sign up to NowTv yesterday on my tv it said to go online to register and pay, which I did. However I can’t access NowTv on the Talktalk program guide and therefore can’t record either. I get the ref no IPC6017.

I can view programs live using the Talktalk app on my Huawei box and through the NowTv app on my TV but can’t record.

I can view NowTv on my iPad .

I also have BT sport on my tv through the Talktalk guide and I can record.

Any suggestions you have will be much appreciated.

Regards
Norm