cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidBrent
Mentor

You View app no watchlist

My watchlist has disappeared from the Now TV app on You View. I can add programs to the watchlist but not access them. Has this happened since an update?

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DavidBrent 

Looks like other users with other devices are having the same issue.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Watchlist-disappeared/td-p/566229/jump-to/fir...

Best to add your issues there by tagging the member of NOW staff who is trying to help to see if there is indeed an issue.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
DavidBrent
Mentor

Thanks, I knew I'd choose the wrong topic!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DavidBrent 

Haha not at all mate, it’s a bit of a strange one happening across many devices. Sometimes even the same device not being effected if people own two of them. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidBrent 

I own a BT DTR4000 Youview box and i have just checked the NOW App on it and the Watchlist and Continue Watching grid rows are still there.

I can also watch stuff on both the Continue Watching and Watchlist, plus add new content to my Watchlist on the Youview box NOW App and view & watch it.

It seems a strange one this, because not all owners of the devices reported seem to be having the issue and i don't think it's an account related glitch, because it would affect all your devices i would guess.

If it was more widespread i would have thought there would be hundreds of reports on the Community Forum.

Hopefully the NOW Tech Team will get to the bottom of this.

DavidBrent
Mentor

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks, I think mine is the DTR 2100, the non-Uhd version. I've reposted this in the STB section, see what happens!