cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidWhalley
Advocate

Watching Sky Sport on the red button

I have a sky sports subscription which allows me to watch matches on the red button, but I do not have sky TV. I watch the main matches on my TV on the Now App on my Roku Stick, but I can’t see any access to the Red Button. Can you help me please. 

thanks

David

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Scoreboard and time has appeared on screen for the two Bonus Streams games missing that was observed in the first half.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RobN17 

See the first drop down in this link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RobN17 Sorry about the double post as didn’t notice that @schnapps gave you the information already.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidWhalley 

I don't think there is anything on the NOW Bonus Streams today, where currently there is nothing showing for me.

What matches are you after ?

Where the next football on Bonus Streams is on Tuesday I believe.

DavidWhalley
Advocate

Hi schnapps, I want to watch Blackpool v WBA tomorrow evening. How do I find out if it’s on the Bonus Stream. How do I access it?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidWhalley 

What playback devices will you be using (edit just noticed you have a Roku, so follow my previous instructions on the link above).

Also you need a full blown NOW Sports monthly Membership (not Mobile Membership or Day Sports Pass).

If you follow the instructions on my help link in my previous instructions above you should be able to find Bonus Streams just before the game kick off tomorrow.

The Bonus Streams might not appear until 5 minutes before the games kick off.

DavidWhalley
Advocate
Hi Schnapps

I read your link, which helped. I also read your various chats including the screen shots showing the various bonus channels and I think I understand now what I have to do. I do have a full subscription.

Fingers crossed for tonight.

Thanks

David
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidWhalley 

With your Roku Stick tonight, around 5 minutes before the kick off at 19:45 for the Blackpool v WBA match see if the Bonus Stream appears by following the instructions on my previous link.

The last round of The Championship football matches on the NOW Bonus Streams didn't appear until 4 or 5 minutes after the games started for some unknown reason.

Hopefully this won't be the case tonight, so keep checking on your Roku Stick every minute from around five minutes before the scheduled start kick off time at 19:45 for this particular match you want to watch on NOW Bonus Sports Streams.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DavidWhalley 

The Bonus Streams just popped up on my Amazon Fire Stick NOW App.

Might be worth checking on your Roku Stick.

The Bonus Streams folders will not play yet, but should work just before the kick time at 7:45pm.

DavidWhalley
Advocate
Hi Schnapps

Yes I found the bonus channel from your previous instructions and watched the match.

Thanks

David