cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidWhalley
Advocate

Watching Sky Sport on the red button

I have a sky sports subscription which allows me to watch matches on the red button, but I do not have sky TV. I watch the main matches on my TV on the Now App on my Roku Stick, but I can’t see any access to the Red Button. Can you help me please. 

thanks

David

22 REPLIES 22
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

RobN17
Advocate

Can you repost it's been archived. I have a Samsung TV. Subscribe to NOW TV and want to watch Championship game on the RED Button. Need help please

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RobN17 

From the NOW App home screen page, click on "Sport" very top line of the TV screen, the screen should then refresh to all Sport content, then navigate down to the last but one row and Bonus Streams should be there on your Samsung Smart TV.

There are five Bonus Streams showing for me at the moment on my Fire Stick NOW App.

Harmonie13
Occasional Poster

Many thanks for the info. I have found it by doing what you explained to do. Can now watch the Leeds game tonight. Very grateful .🙏..

JJ
Observer

Great help. Is it normal that there is no commentary and just crowd noise? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JJ 

There is usually commentary as well when the games get underway.

Though I noticed on the Leeds v Swansea Bonus Streams game on my Fire Stick I am getting no sound, so it looks like the stream with regards to audio is broken for this particular match (I haven't tested on any other playback devices apart from my Fire Stick 4K).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like there is no sound on the Leeds v Swansea Bonus Stream game (tested on 4K Amazon Fire Stick and 4K Chromecast Google TV).

The other four games showing on Bonus Streams tonight seems to be playing fine.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The Leeds v Swansea sound issue seems to be fixed now in the last 5 minutes for me.

Edit - Also noticed the on screen score and time is missing on this game which are usually there on Bonus Streams.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

There is also no scoreboard on screen or time for the Blackburn v Birmingham Bonus stream.

Great if you have an OLED TV and watching from start to finish, but I am trying to check on the current score when switching over the Bonus Streams on the various games tonight (same for the Leeds v Swansea game) without going on the internet.