cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to login on a Roku Express on Now TV V4.9, build 211

I am unable to login using my username or password. I have tried all trouble shooting steps. I have uninstalled the app, factory reset my Roku Express, I have changed my password, change it again to one with no special characters but nothing is working.

Can my device be fixed?

9 REPLIES 9
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am unable to login using my username or password. I have tried all trouble shooting steps. I have uninstalled the app, factory reset my Roku Express, I have changed my password, change it again to one with no special characters but nothing is working.

Can my device be fixed?

I take it you've tried to log into another device using the same details yes @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Tony-D. Yes I am able to login on my phone, laptop and 2 different PlayStations. I also have four slots in total so I should be able to on the Roku Express.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Tony-D. Yes I am able to login on my phone, laptop and 2 different PlayStations. I also have four slots in total so I should be able to on the Roku Express.

Sorry @Anonymous User I was off for my birthday and wasn't in work to reply. Did you get any further forward with this? You can try removing the device and then re-adding it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still stuck with this @Tony-D. I am unable to add the app to the devices list. I think I'm going to have to cancel my subscription as I have been stuck on this for a couple of months now.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am still stuck with this @Tony-D. I am unable to add the app to the devices list. I think I'm going to have to cancel my subscription as I have been stuck on this for a couple of months now.

Can you try to log in one more time for me please @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Tony-D. It did not work.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Tony-D. It did not work.

Can you try using your email address as your username @Anonymous User This is extremely frustrating i bet. Even watching this thread unfold is making me frustrated on your behalf.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D I have tried with the email address and it still does not work 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D I'm going to have to close my account if I can't get this to work