cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Uktv play split channels with dplay app?

• Hello everyone, I've just noticed that uktv play seems to have shrunk, and found out that some channels, including really, have moved to a new catch up app called dplay (apparently they are now discovery channels). Trouble is, neither Now nor my smart TV has that app. I know I can cast or use a firestick, but was wondering if anyone at Now tv had any idea if this app will be added any time soon. Thanks for reading and for any help in advance 👍🏻
6 REPLIES 6
Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User 
Hi. I did see on website that dplay will be available on Freeview Play & other Platforms but no list what ones.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Soulcal24 

Some news to confirm "dplay"

https://tbivision.com/2019/10/22/discovery-expands-avod-service-dplay-into-uk-and-ireland/

Dplay is presently available to download on web and app stores, and will roll out on third-party platforms and additional devices in the first half of next year.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, thank you for that. I hope it does become available - it's a bit of a faff using mirror share or the Web browser... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you have a smart tv if you open dplay.co.uk in the browser on your tv it will work just tested it out �

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried it, but it didn't work very well and kept freezing and returning to menu ... 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable