cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UKTV Play app

UKTV Play on-demand app would be more than welcomed to enable us to catch up on TV from all of the UKTV channels (Dave, Yesterday, Really and Drama).

Webiste: http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had we update from UKTV to say the UKTV play app is launching soon on now tv boxes

View solution in original post

109 REPLIES 109
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I heard it was this year when uktv play is going to be launch on now tv boxes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone from now tv confirm uktv play app is launchIng soon please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love to watch the most haunted special http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/shows/most-haunted/watch-online/?video=4577354539001 31st october but its on uktv play can you get that channel on the now tv box

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry to say this but no, the app isn't on the nowtv box. 😞

You can get it on amazon fire TV/TV stick though. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User Sorry to say this but no, the app isn't on the nowtv box. 😞

You can get it on amazon fire TV/TV stick though. 🙂

Hi @caseyb1993 & @4268,

Out of interest... How many UK TV channels/streams are available? Do they offer the subscription channels?

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

hi  @SeeMoreDigital  you can get the non free channels if you use the version linked to Virgin on a Tivo or Sky on Sky Q for example.  Otherwise you just get the free channels as @caseyb1993  has advised.   

@caseyb1993  there is no actual Chromecast support, though it does appear to accept screen mirroring.  (I just tried it) Though it is not a good as watching on the Amazon device.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 Agh, thanks for that. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK I will cool off a bit and not ask Now Tv about the UKTV Play app launch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had we update from UKTV to say the UKTV play app is launching soon on now tv boxes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't wait for this to appear... love UKTV!

Kriss 🙂