cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

Re: can you watch uktv play on now tv box???

I've had we update from UKTV to say the UKTV play app is launching soon on now tv boxes

View solution in original post

4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: UKTV Play app

Great @UKTVPlayapp make sure you post the moment it appears so folk don't miss it.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

There haven't got a date just yet when the UKTV play app is coming to now tv boxes but it might not be far away.

UKTVPlayapp
Expert

The UKTV play app is likely going to be launching early in the new year on now tv boxes so it's not long UKTV team has said to me.

UKTVPlayapp
Expert

Has anyone from now tv heard anything when the UKTV play app is launching on now TVs boxes.

0 Thanks
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

Why haven't you @UKTVPlayapp ?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Help2fix
Scholar

How can I mark this up asCOMPLETED when there is no UKPLAY app on NOW TV... just offer that it MAY appear in 2018... but as yet no date.
0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Champion 2

@UKTVPlayapp  @4268

UK

You're being UNCOOL again.

Uncool.jpg

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Help2fix
Scholar

I agree we just have to WAIT... at least we know UK Play app is on its way and yes it’s bound to have bugs initially... just the nature of these things.
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

UKTV did originally state they'd have the app available at the end of 2017, they haven't delivered, and their latest update today suggests  no imminent timeframe, so if it's an important feature to people then I say get onto them until they do deliver.

https://twitter.com/uktvplay/status/948154295484022784

However it is UKTV who will be overseeing development of the app, not NOW TV, do I'd suggest contacting them directly, either via their Twitter account  'at' UKTVPlay (where they've already fielded a couple of queries about it today) or via email viewers 'at' uktv.co.uk