cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

UKTV Play app

UKTV Play on-demand app would be more than welcomed to enable us to catch up on TV from all of the UKTV channels (Dave, Yesterday, Really and Drama).

Webiste: http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had we update from UKTV to say the UKTV play app is launching soon on now tv boxes

View solution in original post

109 REPLIES 109
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I totally agree would be a good addition. Folk mentioned an app last year http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Forum-Info-Off-Topic-Chat/UK-TVPlayer/m-p/320529/highlight/true#M855
Unfortunately seems no further forward, seems that they (UKTV) are happy with a restricted audience.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So do I have to buy a youview box or something?

There 's no way I can get on demand Drama chanel on Nowtv ?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

So do I have to buy a youview box or something?

There 's no way I can get on demand Drama chanel on Nowtv ?

If you treat youself to a new LG 'smart' television they now have the UKTV app 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the UKTV now app ever be available on the Now TV smart box? I had an Amazon Fire Stick then thought I'd upgrade to Now TV but I can no longer watch catch up from the Drama channelSmiley Mad

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

UK TV Play is coming to NOW TV @Anonymous User. It's date is yet to be confirmed... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When is UKTV Play App launching on now tv boxes in 2017.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

As the new series of Red Dwarf will be previewing on UKTV Play next week before it is broadcast on Dave, it would have been nice if the app had been launched on Now TV boxes before then.

Still a week to go, but it seems unlikely.  Ah well.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

ukbobboy
Legend

@DarylM @Anonymous User

Hi Daryl

I was thinking exactly the same thing yesterday as mentioned in UK's post, i.e. when is the UKTV Play app going to be launched on Now TV?

I'm sure you know that most of us forum members have been asking for this UKTV Play app for years, and now that it's going to happen, what is still holding up it's introduction?

I hope someone from Now TV can break their silence and give us some information that will end our long running frustration.

UK Bob 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I can't see it being this year. 😞

My guess is 2018. Fire TV app is terrible. 😞

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂