cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Turning off subtitles on iPad

Watching anything on the Entertainment pass on an Ipad has subtitles! How can I turn them off please?

I've deleted the app and reinstalled it, it’s still the same 😩

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Another user managed to turn this off by going into the accessibility settings and (even though the setting for captions is probably turned off already) turning the caption setting on and then off again. Might be worth playing around with the setting to see if it works for you. More info here

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202774

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Another user managed to turn this off by going into the accessibility settings and (even though the setting for captions is probably turned off already) turning the caption setting on and then off again. Might be worth playing around with the setting to see if it works for you. More info here

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202774

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worked first time! Thanks so much for your help 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worked for me to 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy this worked!! Thank you, it was driving me mad!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wat about on the mobile app

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. If you get the same issue on the iPhone you should be able to try the same steps as above. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi can someone tell me how to turn off subtitles on the now tv app it doesn’t have general or accessibility option ? Where do I find thag it’s driving me mental? 

Ty in advance 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Is it an iPad you have? If so it's the iPad general settings (from the Settings app) you need to change, not the settings in the NOW TV app. See post near the top for more info.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you