Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tune in

My Tune in radio app isn’t working is there a problem

7 REPLIES 7
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User There is a current known issue with the app. 

The best option really is to email support 'at' tunein.com. (Replace 'at' with @ otherwise the email would have been blocked here.)

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Tunin-app-not-working/m-p/528217

Also have a look at this thread but it hasn't yet helped my app.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Tunein has just updated their App to version 2.4 build 0, so it might be worth checking your NowTV / Roku devices to see if the Tunein new layout App works for you.

I had to go to Settings > System > System Update to force the new Tunein App to download onto my NowTV box.

Hopefully the new version will work for both of you 😀.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps  @Anonymous User  @caseyb1993 

Hi Guys

I don't know if anything's up with TuneIn but it's working fine on my Roku 3, and as I switch off my Roku when not in use I'll probably now get the latest non-buggy update.

Peace

UK Bob

You know guys, TuneIn is the best thing that has ever happened to Internet Radio.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User @schnapps 

Good news my end is the app now works again for me. 👍

@ukbobboy Have you used Radio Garden? I used to prefer that as (if you have never used it), it is literally a globe of Earth that you move around searching for stations all over the 🌎. Simple yet so fun to explore. ☺

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993  

Hi Casey

Glad you got your TuneIn working again, the TuneIn help people are pretty efficient and, from my experience, tend to fix problems very quickly.

You know, I've never heard of Radio Garden, the name alone brings up images of a gardening show, and I hate gardening.

Anyway, next time I'm bouncing around the Internet, which is not as often as I used to (being hit by a very stubborn stealth, drive-by virus  has a tendency to curb that spirit of adventure).

Catchya' later. 

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 

Continued from above post;

I'll give Radio Garden a try.

Catchya' later (again). 

UK Bob

PS. Lost focus and ended the above post abruptly, a problem of old age.