cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Handmaid's tale season 2

When will season 2 of The Handmaid's Tale come on Now TV?

We've binged season 1 and need season 2! It's been on channel 4 but episode 1 has disappeared 😭

31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

10 comments from users with no reply from Now tv? if you gave the incorrect information saying that it would be available on the 28th please have the decency to update with the correct information and reading the comment someone has gone out and joined now tv based on incorrect information

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on season 2?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any updates on season 2? Please!!!!😫

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes when is this ever gonna happen???
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The wait goes on for this one. Given the relentless assault from Netflix with their daily avalanche of content it's positively bizarre the when Sky do have a few interesting shows, such as this and Westworld, they bungle it. 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User

Hey, just noticed that this says that handmaids tale coming im February...not sure how accurate but hopefully! 

https://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/now-tv/58111/now-tv-whats-added-in-january-2019

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to this tweet by NowTV over on their NowTV Twitter Help Page they are saying sometime February which backs up @Lindzi helpful posted link.

Screen shot of the NowTV Twitter reply. 

Screenshot_20190109-235417.png

Lindzi
Elite 2

Thanks @schnapps  good spot! I may have to follow that twitter account Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Lindzi

I don't tend to use Twitter much to be honest, where i only joined Twitter to enter a competition on NowTV Twitter to win a LG TV, where NowTV never offer competitions on their website or community forum for us members (never won the TV mind Smiley Sad).

The majority of their tweet replies are generic, referring people to their live chat service.

They do seem to be more pro active mind and you sometimes pick up snippets of useful information about returning TV shows or new TV series or movies coming to the NowTV service, where the same questions asked don't seem to get answered here on the forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I myself have been asking for months about handmaids tail 2! Just fed up with asking if I’m honest!