cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spotify?

Is there any news on bringing Spotify to the NowTV App Store?

It would be such an amazing addition to the NowTV Package.

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also an alternative to TuneIn, as it likes to cut out with too many radio stations after a few minutes. Judging by the TuneIn forums, this seems to be largely a problem with where the streams originate from, and seemingly not the app itself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

spotify has been gone for ages. It was so good on now tv. Big loss....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish they would bring spotify back to NOWtv I hate that I cant shuffle YouTube. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Some Good News.

Check the Apps Store, where the Spotify App has just been rolled out on the NowTV branded devices (not sure about the older white boxes because i don't use them anymore to check).

If the Spotify App is not in your Apps Store, go into the system settings and undertake a software update.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Forgot to mention that the Spotify App is under "Music" and is not listed currently under "Most Popular" in the Apps Store.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Cool. And three month offer as well.  Have just subscribed to family plan.

https://www.spotify.com/uk/premium/

Spotify.com - Spotify® Premium - Try 3 Months Free‎
Monthly subscription fee applies after. Offer not available to users who already tried Premium. terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 30 Jun 2020.

Family

£14.99/month after offer period

Up to 6 accounts

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just checked my now tv smart box with Freeview and the Spotify app isn’t’ there after updating my my box. Do you think it might arrive shortly.

starman73
Elite

now tv smart box with Freeview and the Spotify app isn’t there after updating my box. Do you think it might arrive shortly.

I have two sticks with different versions of now tv app and it is on both of them, so It could be that Spotify app is not compatible with the box with Freeview.  

https://spotify-everywhere.com/collections/tv Is no help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would of thought it will be compartabile with now tv smart box with Freeview as its not that old. I will give it a bit longer.