cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something’s not right....???

Have been using Nowtv app on my Samsung 8000 smart tv for a while with no issues.  Suddenly stoped working.  As soon as I select the Nowtv app from my smart hub I get “Unknown Page Error.  Somethings not right. Give it a moment......”

My internet connection is fine, all app updates are up to date. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hey @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. Now, me personally I'm not up to speed with this TV in particular. 

Are you able to delete the app and download it again to see if that helps? 

Hopefully someone with the same TV can chip in here while I find out more about it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great, thanks.  I deleted and reinstalled.  All tickety boo. 👍 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged after a free trail and I thought I cancelled my subscription what do I do because I honestly cant afford to pay that 8.99 not this month 

RoyB
Legend

Misfire....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Graham-S 

I haven’t got that 2018(?) model, but NowTV is fine on both our 2015 UE32J6300 and our 2015 UE55JS9000.

Not that this helps you - I wish some of the ills that beset some NowTV users would come visit me sometime, but all my NowTV devices are absurdly well-behaved 😞

Glad you got it fixed anyway. Sometimes, these devices just take a wrong turning in the software and have to be sent back to Go without collecting their £200 🙂

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.