cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky store buy a movie

Hi 

Sorry if I'm being thick. I want to buy the sonic movie, when I've purchased before it had the option for buy & keep, and it shows this on the sky box. But on my now tv box it just say buy, HD digital. Will the dvd be sent out when it's available, or am I just paying for the digital download. Its 13.99 buy & keep via sky store on a sky box. And 13.99 to buy via now tv sky store 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I haven't used Sky Store in a long long time.

Where i always preferred going to the Sky Store website online to buy & keep my movies and then watch back on my NowTV box and tablet, rather than buying directly off my NowTV box.

If you log into your Sky Store website account (the account you use on the Sky Store App on your NowTV device) and go to Sonic the Hedgehog movie it shows Buy & Keep for me.

Where the price is £13.99 the same has from my NowTV Box.

Also if you add a payment pin to your account then from memory when you buy the movie it will ask you three possible options.

1. Do you do you want the HD digital movie only 2. Digital Movie plus DVD 3. Digital movie plus Blu Ray option and then ask for your setup Sky Store payment pin number before the order is processed.

Here's the two screen shots i took off the Sky Store Website rather than buying directly off my NowTV box.

Screenshot_2020-04-16-12-28-01.png

Screenshot_2020-04-16-12-31-59.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Perfect, thanks so much. I never even thought to log in on the website. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I was going to test out both options via my NowTV box or Sky Store online, but i didn't want too risk it, just in case i accidentally purchased the movie (though i have a Sky Store payment pin setup on my Sky Store online account).

If you are going to proceed with buying the movie make sure the £13.99 price is not the HD Digital movie only and includes the DVD in the post.

My guess is when you click buy movie a further screen will pop up asking which option you want with some further prices on the screen such has the extra cost for Blu Ray over DVD for example if Sky Store offers a Blu Ray option for this particular movie.

Make sure you add a payment pin to your online Sky Store Account before attempting to buy the movie just in case it's only a Digital HD copy only.