cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass and box office

Has anyone that went for the sky sports pass with the box office fight (joshua and ruiz) actually received their voucher code for the fight yet? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it says the code will be issued by the 6th of December, then maybe give live chat a chase up on the code.

To reach nowtv live chat open the link page below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was buried in the terms and conditions but if you no longer have broadband you shouldn't be a combo customer any longer. However, the people on the live chat are either incompetent or unwilling to actually try and resolve the issue. I rang 0330 33 23 050 instead and explained the problem to a member of the broadband team and he's being extremely helpful and is trying to resolve it because he agrees I am no longer a combo customer and am eligible for the offer. I'm awaiting a call this afternoon once his manager has looked into this. Hopefully, they will sort this out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally received my voucher code at last. Only took speaking to 6-7 agents on Live chat and a phone call (a guy called Brian from the Broadband team was very helpful) then finally a helpful person on Live chat call Amruta to finally resolve everything and issue my code.

It's ridiculous how unhelpful the other Live chat agents were. It's embarrassing that something so simple took so long to resolve. Now TV really need to improve their Live chat customer service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good luck I been on the phone to both most of the day it's a joke

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no code been onto skybox office they say get in touch with now tv , now tv say get in touch with sky box office I only took the sports package out for the free boxing code