cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass and box office

Has anyone that went for the sky sports pass with the box office fight (joshua and ruiz) actually received their voucher code for the fight yet? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it says the code will be issued by the 6th of December, then maybe give live chat a chase up on the code.

To reach nowtv live chat open the link page below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Going on previous fights where lucky customers got the one month NowTV sports pass plus the boxing match on Sky Sports Box Office the code was sent out by email on the day of the fight.

What does it say on the small print on the email you received from NowTV ?

Never been lucky myself getting this offer 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou!
It does say by the 6th December. Probably get it tomorrow 10 mins before 😂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If it says the code will be issued by the 6th of December, then maybe give live chat a chase up on the code.

To reach nowtv live chat open the link page below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone paid for the Anthony Joshua fight through Now TV & not had the email to tell you how to watch the fight. Also the Sky Box Office App says no internet connection but I can watch other Apps so I know my connection through Now is working. Is the internet likely to connect when the fight goes live, feel things are not working properly. Live chat is just automated so you can’t get a proper reply & you can only phone Now during Monday to Friday so not much help there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Use this link and the little arrow under how to get in touch puts you through to the non automated live chat so you can speak to someone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I been on the phone most of the day to now TV and box office they are both blaming one another I only took the sky package out for the code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have signed up for the same deal and still no voucher. Followed up with Now TV chat who were no help. Now TV were not able to resolve the issue through the chat and kept referring me to sky box office chat with is only an automated bot. 

So fingers crossed Now TV honour their offer and something comes through before the event starts today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just found out that because I once had broadband with them I'm not eligible for the offer. Supposedly I'm still counted as a combo customer even though I do not have broadband anymore. Live chat have been less then helpful.

I hope this is not the case for you as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Afraid that applies to me as well. Previously had broadband with them until about a month or two ago. Didn’t stop them taking my money though.

Is this something with was buried in the terms and conditions?