cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Box Office

If i get Box office for the Joshua fight on Early Sunday Morning and i dont watch it will i still be charged?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You need to pay the £19.95 up front and i don't believe you will get a refund for the fight if you don't watch it for any reason.

Refunds will only be offered if the fight is cancelled or postponed according to this FAQ about Sky Sports Box Office.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/11061/10539101/faqs-sky-sports-box-office-live

You have 7 days from date of the fight to watch it on catchup if you can't watch it live.

Maybe email neulion the third party provider of the Sky Sports Box Office Events for further details about refunds.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You need to pay the £19.95 up front and i don't believe you will get a refund for the fight if you don't watch it for any reason.

Refunds will only be offered if the fight is cancelled or postponed according to this FAQ about Sky Sports Box Office.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/11061/10539101/faqs-sky-sports-box-office-live

You have 7 days from date of the fight to watch it on catchup if you can't watch it live.

Maybe email neulion the third party provider of the Sky Sports Box Office Events for further details about refunds.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers for that

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just had another read of the FAQ that i linked on my previously post, where there is a small section that says :-

I've bought the fight and now changed my mind - what can I do?
Please contact [email removed]

Maybe email neulion support team identified on the FAQ link for further clarification to see if you will get a full or partial refund if you change your mind and don't end up watching the fight ?