cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reached device limit

I have now tv through BT. When I took this recently I had the standard BT youview box. I then upgraded to ultra HD and got a new box so I removed the standard box from device . This HD box was faulty so I had to remove and carry on using old standard box until new box arrived. I've now got my new HD box and cant add to devices as 2 changes already made this month. 

Its saying I have to wait until 1st May to

use it.

This isn't because I willing changed the devices its because I had to due to faulty box. BT cant override this so advised I seek help from NOW TV.

What can be done? 

Cant live chat as it's been taken down but need a resolution asap.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You might be stuffed until the 1st of May where you will be given three more device swaps in the calendar month.

At this stage i would normally point you towards NowTV live chat, but live chat is closed in the foreseeable future due to the coronavirus pandemic.

You could try customerservices AT nowtv.com to see if they will reply to your email request.

I had to use AT instead of @ symbol in the above email address because the NowTV forum software would block the email address in my reply.

You could try BT TV help support, but i don't know if they have the ability & the tools necessary their end to grant extra device slots for the month or reset the registered devices on your list and may refer you back to NowTV.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You might be stuffed until the 1st of May where you will be given three more device swaps in the calendar month.

At this stage i would normally point you towards NowTV live chat, but live chat is closed in the foreseeable future due to the coronavirus pandemic.

You could try customerservices AT nowtv.com to see if they will reply to your email request.

I had to use AT instead of @ symbol in the above email address because the NowTV forum software would block the email address in my reply.

You could try BT TV help support, but i don't know if they have the ability & the tools necessary their end to grant extra device slots for the month or reset the registered devices on your list and may refer you back to NowTV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.

I've emailed customer services.

Yes your right BT cant help. I spoke to them last night .