cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

R303 error in MLB TV App

Was able to watch games no problem last year, this year am getting this R303 error when trying to watch a game live or from the beginning. I’m getting a similar error when trying to listen to game audio too. My subscription is fine and I can watch on my phone and iPad just fine. Have followed all the advice on Roku and MLB forums to update apps, restart the box, etc. But still no luck! Any help or advice? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok, so I don’t want to get peoples hope up, but I went lnto mlb on my now box this morning (4 august), and it is allowing me to watch last nights game from the start. 
The big test will be watching a live game, but something seems to  have happened. 
I hope that this is something positive, and that we actually get a baseball season to watch. 🙂

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello folks,

any news? We’ve signed in to mlb tonight and it’s giving the r303 error.  Tried updating app, box, removing app etc. Argh!!

thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is ridiculous..... 

The App seems to be the latest version (6.4b), so what on earth is the problem...?? 

NowTV need to flipping sort this asap... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree! I’ve escalated my complaint via now tv. 

So annoying when there are early games on 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Read up. MLB latest roku version is 6.6 not 6.4.1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I saw that mentioned somewhere. Ours is 6.4.b1

says was updated on 30 July2020?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I just deleted and reinstalled the app, so I must have the most up to date version available via NowTV..... 

.... And its not working!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Me too 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

None of us are getting MLB through our Now boxes, it’s being escalated through both organisations, but the more who raise the issue the better!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
OK.......so, I have been on to NowTV again today, advised them that the version is now 6.7 build 0, and yet the Now is still stuck at 6.4.1

No one got back to me as promised, but they assure me that this is being looked at and someone will get back to me. Not holding my breath.
Guessing that the more who raise this with Now, the merrier. They might actually start listening.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I was able to watch a live game once again last night, as well as replays and playing back specific innings. Is your's back up and running?