cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: R303 error in MLB TV App

Having the same issue with our NOW TV box, but it's working fine on our Roku box and Firestick.

Odd, because NOW seems to use ROKU software.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same issue here.

Been through a number of suggestions from MLB fan support (factory reset, system upgrade, reinstalling the app, even tried different DNS), but this error persists.

Highlights are fine, as is live playback on every other device (Fire Stick, laptop, phone).

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

They need to sort this out! It’s ridiculous...
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Like everyone else, highlights are fine, but I can't see live play or replays.

OK, so I've just spent a chunk of time on to NOW TV, and done some resets and checks, and they have told me to contact MLB on 001-512-434-1542.  They actually said that they'd helped other people by having them reset the boxes, and it worked. Not sure I believe that.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I can ring later this afternoon and come back to everyone on the fix!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

That would be fantastic if you could please.

I've even done a factory reset on my NOW box and started all over again, but still no luck.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

So I’ve just spent a long while on the horn with MLB customer service. The 512 and 212 area code numbers don’t work- I had to use the 866 number to get the call to connect. After jumping through the hoops of the customer service agent- which of course I‘d already done- she tried to connect me to tech support but no luck. (Surprise, surprise!)

Am now waiting for a reply via email as they acknowledged the call must be costing me a fortune!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Thanks for trying. I'm thinking that if people don't actually need a NOW box, they're better off getting a Firestick or Roku box (mine works fine). Looking forward to hearing if they reply.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Hi all- MLB have replied to me asking for various details about my Now box and the MLB app version I have. Will update once they revert to me!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I'll be very interested if they come back with anything useful! Keep us posted!

0 Thanks