cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

R303 error in MLB TV App

Was able to watch games no problem last year, this year am getting this R303 error when trying to watch a game live or from the beginning. I’m getting a similar error when trying to listen to game audio too. My subscription is fine and I can watch on my phone and iPad just fine. Have followed all the advice on Roku and MLB forums to update apps, restart the box, etc. But still no luck! Any help or advice? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok, so I don’t want to get peoples hope up, but I went lnto mlb on my now box this morning (4 august), and it is allowing me to watch last nights game from the start. 
The big test will be watching a live game, but something seems to  have happened. 
I hope that this is something positive, and that we actually get a baseball season to watch. 🙂

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fine here too.

Thanks to those who raised it with Now/MLB 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Superb.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Play ball! 

well done to everyone who made the effort to contact the relevant parties. Just need the Brewers to start winning now.....😆

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same with the Dbacks for me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

FINALLY!! Looks like my Now box updated late on the 4th so whatever was in that sorted it. Thx to all who were co-complaining and otherwise commiserating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks everyone! A bit more successful than my Red Sox!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there. Yes it was last night. Thank you! I must reply to the help team and let them know. How strange!

Laura
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Obviously they fixed something without making the latest version of MLB available, but good news anyway.....someone listened!

Bob
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's now 6.7.0 on Roku, but not on Now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok, so I don’t want to get peoples hope up, but I went lnto mlb on my now box this morning (4 august), and it is allowing me to watch last nights game from the start. 
The big test will be watching a live game, but something seems to  have happened. 
I hope that this is something positive, and that we actually get a baseball season to watch. 🙂