cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

R303 error in MLB TV App

Was able to watch games no problem last year, this year am getting this R303 error when trying to watch a game live or from the beginning. I’m getting a similar error when trying to listen to game audio too. My subscription is fine and I can watch on my phone and iPad just fine. Have followed all the advice on Roku and MLB forums to update apps, restart the box, etc. But still no luck! Any help or advice? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok, so I don’t want to get peoples hope up, but I went lnto mlb on my now box this morning (4 august), and it is allowing me to watch last nights game from the start. 
The big test will be watching a live game, but something seems to  have happened. 
I hope that this is something positive, and that we actually get a baseball season to watch. 🙂

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Interestingly, my Roku box is 6.6 build 3, and my Firestick is 6.4.1.1. and both work fine.

Like you, my NowTV box is also 6.4.

So, it looks like the issue is with Now TV not picking up the correct version from MLB.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And... we’re back to square one with MLB. The “hack” they thought would sort it out no longer works (which of course I learned last night)! I’ve gone back to ask what they’re going to do for us now...

I’ll aim at Now customer service next as MLB will in all likelihood wash their hands of the issue seeing as it is technically not their problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Well done for sticking with it.

It sounds like it is down to NowTV, as their system of picking up updates seems tyo have lost it's connection to MLB, as it won't allow the box to pick up the latest version.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My thought exactly! Have emailed Now complaint about it- they should reimburse the cost of our MLB subs if they are preventing us from access. (The Now chat bot was a useless joke of course, if I remember from a few years ago their customer service is a disaster even on the best of days!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am talking to someone there right now via chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
OK, so I have asked them to escalate the issue to their 2nd/3rd line teams, telling them that they must have a problem with their interface with MLB, as the latest version is not available, and that there are many having the same issue. 

They say they'll get back in 24-48 hours. We live in hope.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome! I only got the annoying bot. Fingers crossed they get it sorted before we lose anymore days...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for raising this, it’s been driving me mad.

I lost access through my Samsung tv as they don’t support the app anymore (old tv),but then I realised that I could use my now box at the end of last season and was very happy...And now I’m back to watching on my iPhone se screen! Not ideal, hopefully you get an answer. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We lost it on our LG tv too. Still not heard from NOWtv support, and I'm not holding my breath. Took me long enough to convince them that it wasn't the box but their back-end systems that are not picking up and making available the latest version from MLB.

Will post as soon as I have an answer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had emails today from both NOW TV and MLB both saying they’re escalating the issue further. I think the more of us that report it, the quicker we might get a resolution. But right now I’m pretty ticked off I have to watch it on my phone!