cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

R303 error in MLB TV App

Was able to watch games no problem last year, this year am getting this R303 error when trying to watch a game live or from the beginning. I’m getting a similar error when trying to listen to game audio too. My subscription is fine and I can watch on my phone and iPad just fine. Have followed all the advice on Roku and MLB forums to update apps, restart the box, etc. But still no luck! Any help or advice? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok, so I don’t want to get peoples hope up, but I went lnto mlb on my now box this morning (4 august), and it is allowing me to watch last nights game from the start. 
The big test will be watching a live game, but something seems to  have happened. 
I hope that this is something positive, and that we actually get a baseball season to watch. 🙂

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get this sorted as I'm having the same problem......? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope! No luck still. I’m furious as I only just renewed the subscription and had no trouble last season! Have rebooted the now box and reinstalled the app and updated the system countless times, still the same error. The audio feeds also don’t work but give a different error code (R301 I think).
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I’ve just spent a long while on the horn with MLB customer service. The 512 and 212 area code numbers don’t work- I had to use the 866 number to get the call to connect. After jumping through the hoops of the customer service agent- which of course I‘d already done- she tried to connect me to tech support but no luck. (Surprise, surprise!)

Am now waiting for a reply via email as they acknowledged the call must be costing me a fortune!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for trying. I'm thinking that if people don't actually need a NOW box, they're better off getting a Firestick or Roku box (mine works fine). Looking forward to hearing if they reply.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all- MLB have replied to me asking for various details about my Now box and the MLB app version I have. Will update once they revert to me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'll be very interested if they come back with anything useful! Keep us posted!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No remedy yet, but I have got MLB’s ear and am engaging them actively. They were offering a myriad of solutions last night (which included my accessing secret menus on the Now box) but the bottom line is that the latest MLB app we can update to is several versions out of date according to MLB. So they were trying to get me to secret screens where I could access updates from the USA, but I was unable to actually select the option I needed to make this happen. So I’m now waiting for a further reply off them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Interesting. Is there an easy way to find the MLB app version? I could check what version I have on my other Roku and Firestick devices.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to MLB last night:  The current app version should be 6.6 build 3.

(we are on 6.4 here!)