cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

R303 error in MLB TV App

Was able to watch games no problem last year, this year am getting this R303 error when trying to watch a game live or from the beginning. I’m getting a similar error when trying to listen to game audio too. My subscription is fine and I can watch on my phone and iPad just fine. Have followed all the advice on Roku and MLB forums to update apps, restart the box, etc. But still no luck! Any help or advice? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok, so I don’t want to get peoples hope up, but I went lnto mlb on my now box this morning (4 august), and it is allowing me to watch last nights game from the start. 
The big test will be watching a live game, but something seems to  have happened. 
I hope that this is something positive, and that we actually get a baseball season to watch. 🙂

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here.

Been through a number of suggestions from MLB fan support (factory reset, system upgrade, reinstalling the app, even tried different DNS), but this error persists.

Highlights are fine, as is live playback on every other device (Fire Stick, laptop, phone).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
They need to sort this out! It’s ridiculous...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Like everyone else, highlights are fine, but I can't see live play or replays.

OK, so I've just spent a chunk of time on to NOW TV, and done some resets and checks, and they have told me to contact MLB on 001-512-434-1542.  They actually said that they'd helped other people by having them reset the boxes, and it worked. Not sure I believe that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can ring later this afternoon and come back to everyone on the fix!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
That would be fantastic if you could please.

I've even done a factory reset on my NOW box and started all over again, but still no luck.