cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchases have disappeared

I bought the harry potter box set on the sky store app on my now tv box about a year ago. I went to put it on the other day and they have disappeared aswell as a few other movies I bought (not rented) how fo I get my films back

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are these movie titles also missing from any other devices that you use while watching the Sky Store App with i.e. tablet, PC, smartphone etc ?

Or is it just your nowtv box that these movies are missing from the Sky Store Library on your Sky Store account ?

Maybe have a word with the Sky Store Help line where hopefully they can get to the bottom of it.

Link here if you wish to speak or contact Sky Store.

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No they are gone from everything! My sky store app on my phone and ipad aswell as my sky box dont understand theres around £150 worth of movies just disappeared
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also noticed that I have movies missing and quite a few as well. Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just noticed all mine had disappeared too... I called sky store and they transferred all the films I’ve ever bought including old ones onto my box... give them a call lovely they are really helpful xx

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Did they? Thats great I will thank you