cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems with Netflix app

Can you uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app. Mine is launching in Spanish. I can exit the app but when I load it again it doesn't give me the option to enter my details - just launches at the profile page in Spanish.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have a NowTV stick or Box you can remove the Netflix App and reinstall it again by following these quick instructions below.

Go to My Apps section on the stick menu and highlight the Netflix App, then press the star *button on the remote which will give you the option to remove the App.

Once the Netflix App is removed, Go to Apps Store and highlight the Netflix App, then press the OK button on the remote and you should see the option to Add the Netflix App again.

Just be aware that if you remove the Netflix App you will have to sign back into the App again with your Netflix Account details.

Don't know why it showing Spanish unless there is something in the Netflix App settings on your account (have you tried to log in on the Netflix website online).

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have a NowTV stick or Box you can remove the Netflix App and reinstall it again by following these quick instructions below.

Go to My Apps section on the stick menu and highlight the Netflix App, then press the star *button on the remote which will give you the option to remove the App.

Once the Netflix App is removed, Go to Apps Store and highlight the Netflix App, then press the OK button on the remote and you should see the option to Add the Netflix App again.

Just be aware that if you remove the Netflix App you will have to sign back into the App again with your Netflix Account details.

Don't know why it showing Spanish unless there is something in the Netflix App settings on your account (have you tried to log in on the Netflix website online).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! Uninstall and reinstall solved the problem. All very odd. Thanks for taking the time to answer 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the black Now TV box, setup Netflix in My Apps and it was working fine, now though after 2 days when you select the App it brings up the Black Screen with Netflix across the middle and then goes back to the My Apps screen.

Have deleted and reinstalled the App but it never asks for sign in information etc, just doesn't do anything more then show the screen as mentioned before an then return.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help, in advance

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is currently a glitch / bug when attempting to use the Netflix App on the older black boxes.

NowTV are aware of it and are in the process of fixing it according to their Twitter feed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with my black NOW TV box. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problems 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So annoying as I'm on Season 4 of Prison Break. Hope they get it sorted soon