cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor customer service

Does anybody else feel that the level of customer support service provided by NOW TV  for sport (it is the only package I have) is very, very poor to the point of being useless?  I have discovered that they have two strategies when things go wrong. Uninstall and reinstall using Microsoft Store.  Or suggest that you use Firefox instead of Chrome.  Neither of which work.  Despite telling each person when you go to Live chat that these strategies do not work, they insist that you do them.  Then when they do not work they send it up to the technical team that will get back to you in 24 - 48 hours and they never do.  I actually wonder if there is a technical team.  Finally, the service people cannot actually solve your problem.  I kept getting Error code 9903.  Whenever I mentioned it nobody did anything.  When I asked them directly what it meant they never answered; clearly they did not know what it was and how to solve it.  Finally one guy gave me a link to a chat on this Help Forum about 9903 and said see if this helps.  What? Seriously, you expect me to work out what the issue is?  What sort of customer support service is this?  When I read the forum chat there was no solution given.  Overall, this is a poor product with zero support for the customer.  I am unable to watch live sport and NOW TV do not care.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was also seeing 9903 errors - the video would play in poor quality for around 5 seconds and then throw a 9903 error.

I found that this was caused due to me having the Microsoft snipping tool application open at the same time as the now tv was playing.  Snipping tool was left open from some other piece of work I was doing on my PC.    

I'd hazard a guess that the NOW player has something to prevent screen captures or recording.

Closed down snipping tool and Now tv player works.