cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Pluto TV App

Anybody else noticed the new Pluto TV App on their nowtv box or nowtv stick in their Apps Store ?

There's quite a few channels and content stuff to watch.

The content they was showing is not really stuff that i tend to watch myself, but it might be of interest to some people.

10 REPLIES 10
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps

Pluto TV was around a few years ago but for some reason just disappeared. I'm glad it has comeback. 🙂

I wish TubiTV would come back. They promised ages ago they would work around that GDPR but months later are still gone. 😞

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993

I didn't realise that the Pluto TV App was on the nowtv Apps Store in the past.

The Pluto App UI is pretty good to use, i have been having a mess around with it in the last hour or so.

Talking about Apps that disappeared, i read a rumour that the Spotify premium App is returning to the Roku platform, so there might be a chance it might be back on nowtv as well.

Also it might be time to restock your fridge where the Nestles Sky Store offer is back until late 2019 Smiley Wink

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps

Sorry, it wasn't on NOWTV. It was on my Fire TV stick. 🙂

Funnily enough, I saved four nestle bags for the codes. Just got to get the voucher now. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pluto TV app is not showing in the app store on my now TV box ? Do I need to refresh somehow. Box has updated to latest software.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Out of curisoity are you using a white nowtv box, where i know the UKTV Play and Netflix App is not supported, so it could be the same with the Pluto TV App.

If you are using a black nowtv box, then perhaps try rebooting both your box and router to see if the Pluto TV App shows in the Apps Store on your box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its a white box 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good little app, has quite a few freeview channels on it too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great app so far....pity there is no where to see what is on later in the day on (Pluto) TV Movies, TV Sports etc. At present all I can find is what is on now and next. Like someone mentioned , on my Now TV Smart box it has the first 15 Freeview channels on the guide...unsure why it doesn't include the rest of the Freeview channels. Hoping more channels are added to Pluto TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a now TV box but can't find Pluto TV any wear how do I get it