cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv not working on LG tv

NowTV won’t load on both my LG tv’s. 

It says Unknow Page errror. All other apps work fine and there is internet connection. 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this problem too. The internet connection is fine. Both Netflix and Amazon Prime are working well

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue....

Bamboozled
Scholar

I have the same issue.

I seem to have inherited this since the recent update of the App on my LG TV

However every time in the past year that I have opened Now TV the screen says "Something is wrong - Close". So I do this and the next time I try it works

At the moment on 2 LG TV's the App tries to load and then I see the icons revolving and briefly see the list of Channels which then slide off to the left leaving the message that there is something wrong and "Wait a moment or try again". If I wait nothing happens and if I press back I get exactly the same screen but with no way of pressing the "Back" button again

I have to switch to Amazon or Netflix (both working perfectly) and then back to Now TV but as yet still wont load.

Cheers Bamboozled !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is my issue to, all other internet tv apps are working except now t.v. in my LG tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working on Xbox one eother, same unknown page error

Bamboozled
Scholar

Looks like a more "widespread" problem so I will have to wait a while see if it is "fixed" by someone / somewhere

It disappeared with no input from me so I will hope it reappears - before the Cricket £33 a Month comes on lol