cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv cube. No volume control on cube or tv

Now tv cube connected via hdmi to Samsung tv. Volume control is not working on the cube or the tv. Mute does not work either on both. Change back to terrestrial tv and volume and mute both work on tv. Cube seems to "take over" the tv completely. Tv is also reluctant to return to terrestrial broadcasting after finished with cube. If I turn cube off via remote it shuts down the tv. 

I want to control the volume whilst watching via the cube but cannot. I canteen mute the adds. 

Help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now TV Cube?  Now TV doesn't do cubes, the only cube I am aware of is the Amazon TV Fire Cube, as pictured below:

Amazon Fire Cube.jpg

Can you supply more info on your cube, such as name, model and any other relevant information that may help to solve your problem.

UK Bob

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now TV Cube?  Now TV doesn't do cubes, the only cube I am aware of is the Amazon TV Fire Cube, as pictured below:

Amazon Fire Cube.jpg

Can you supply more info on your cube, such as name, model and any other relevant information that may help to solve your problem.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. Got carried away. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just to follow up from @ukbobboy  Now TV plan to launch the app on all other Amazon Fire devices early 2021. One would assume the Amazon Cube would fall into that bracket?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help