cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv broadband

When did everybody receive their now tv broadband box once they paid the £10 fee? Does the engineer bring it or does it turn up in the post? 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally the NowTV Hub Router is sent out by post 5 days before your live activation date.

When is you scheduled live activation broadband date ?

You can follow the progress of the delivery of your Hub Router, by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst signed in on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It goes live on the 11th of this month. However, I’ve checked my online account, it hasn’t changed since I applied for the broadband
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does it say under Orders & Appointments that the Hub Router order is being processed ?

Would expect it to be sent out this weekend or latest on Monday if your live date is the 11th of January 2019.

Perhaps give the broadband team a call for an update of the despatch of the Hub Router.

You will find their telephone number by going to Orders & Appointments and click on the drop down arrow below live date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It just says it’s ordered. Doesn’t say the kit is ready either, just staying on the first part saying kit ordered.

I may have to ring them tomorrow to find out