cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv android app crashing on samsung tablet

Now Tv app crashes on my samsumg tablet every time I try to watch tv shows or movies. I have tried uninstalling and re installing the app and clearing it's cache and data. This did not work. I really would like this issue fixed please as i am paying £50 for this service.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, also happened with the black box plugged into our tv, ive already cancelled movies and kids tv, keeping entertainment for the few tv shows that we watch, but may have to give up on that soon.

I have to force stop the app and reload the program at least 2 or 3 times, the program is only 45 minutes long, a lot of effort...... we cant be the only ones.

Now tv any answers? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me. I watch the cricket on a sports pass and have been watching for months but in the last week it doesn't work. I simply get a message saying viewing has stopped!  No advice or help and even though I've uninstalled and then reinstalled the now tv app several times the same problem persists.  I'll have to cancel my monthly pass and listen to the cricket on the radio. Really poor quality service from now tv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem on my Huawei media pad. After using the chat line they said they would pass it to the technical people - 2weeks later and nothing has happened .

RoyB
Legend

Check what time the NowTV app thinks it is.

A recent update has been putting devices an hour out, and they crash when they realise this,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.