cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv. Itv on demand!

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone else was having issues with the itv demand app on now tv? Can't watch xfacor and few other programs. The latest section has disappeared/not loading up? Now tv has said its an issue with Itv app and down to them?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The latest section has been flaky for a while now, I usually look for programmes via the A-Z where you should find X-Factor under T (for The).

There was an issue with shows not updating over the weekend but this has now been fixed. However there's currently some shows from yesterday that still haven't been uploaded. ITV are responsible for this so hopefully they're on the job.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The latest section has been flaky for a while now, I usually look for programmes via the A-Z where you should find X-Factor under T (for The).

There was an issue with shows not updating over the weekend but this has now been fixed. However there's currently some shows from yesterday that still haven't been uploaded. ITV are responsible for this so hopefully they're on the job.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still can't get some programmes on the ITV hub,for example Victoria S3 or The Bay

Thanks

Maureen Brown

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you trying to find these ITV shows via the NowTV App or the ITV Hub App ?

Where Victoria S3 and The Bay are on catch up via the ITV Hub App and not via the ITV channel section via the NowTV App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1. On regular occasions the latest setting comes up with no information at all  just a line o arrows I have reset, updated , turned off and on but a whole day disappears  Help !
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah, it's not your fault, ITV really need to design a better app soon. In the meantime look for the shows you want in the A-Z section, and remember any show beginning with The comes under T.

However there are still a few shows from yesterday ITV haven't got round to updating yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have tried A to Z section but still not showing Emmerdale from yesterday happens regularly. Very frustrating
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ye Emmerdale's one of the shows not updated from yesterday yet. I've just sent them a tweet so hopefully they will sort it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
Did as you said went to the A-Z section that did work. But only has sundays show on and not saturdays 😔 but at least i know what to do now thanks big help x
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You'll only see the latest episode of a show on the ITV Hub app on your box. To see more episodes you need to start playing the current episode, wait until the ads have finished and the programme itself starts, then press the pause button on the remote. You will then be able to select the option to view all episodes to get to the rest of the episodes that are available.

It's annoying having to do this but it's the way ITV have designed it (rather badly!)