cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv. Itv on demand!

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone else was having issues with the itv demand app on now tv? Can't watch xfacor and few other programs. The latest section has disappeared/not loading up? Now tv has said its an issue with Itv app and down to them?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The latest section has been flaky for a while now, I usually look for programmes via the A-Z where you should find X-Factor under T (for The).

There was an issue with shows not updating over the weekend but this has now been fixed. However there's currently some shows from yesterday that still haven't been uploaded. ITV are responsible for this so hopefully they're on the job.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue i was having. X i went to the A-z as advised but could only get sundays shows up x
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted now! did as advised went to the A-Z section pressed T for the x factor... this brought up sundays episode pressed pause, and then pressed all episodes. Can now watch the xfactor one happy girl 😊
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Happy days, enjoy Simon's open top shirts! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worked thanks. I was searching under x before😂 anyway can now watch saturdays and Sundays xfactor so happy. I just paused sundays episode and it fetched watch all episode options up 🖒
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh i will 😊😁
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you try pressing the pause button at the beginining? That should have fetched the watch other episode options up! Worked for me x
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just noticed you had replied to @Andy legend2 comment. Thats frustrating hopefully Emmerdale will be availabe soon.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The ITV Hub is now updating properly again. If you still need to watch Tuesday's Emmerdale you'll need to start playing the current episode (Wednesday's), wait until the ads end and the programme starts then press pause on the remote and select view all episodes to get to Tuesday.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User ITV Hub updated the app yesterday so now clicking a show will automatically bring up a list of all available episodes to choose from, instead of messing around playing the latest episode each time. They've also redesigned the homescreen a bit. Every little helps!